Monday 18 January 2010

Pink Project Pile

The project piles are starting to take over the workroom. At a quick glance I have on the go;
i) Lime Dash ( awaiting lime quilting thread from the postman)
ii) Hope Valley Baskets ( awaiting more grey fabric from the postman!)
iii) My new MD&M boys quilt who I just finished hand quilting this afternoon so he is just awaiting a nice day to get his photo taken then I can cut some kits - very exciting. This quilt is going to be a great one for new quilters to make from the kit. Really straightforward, but looks fab - watch this space if you fancy making your first quilt and you have a little boy ( or one soon to arrive!)
I then have 6 assorted piles of 'ideas in waiting' sitting on my red wooden trunk. These Valentine Pinks have just joined them....... too many ideas....too little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment