Thursday 8 October 2009

Reasons to be Cheerful

It's a glorious Autumn day today, in the garden my new little Cottinus plant is putting on a show and has repayed it's £4.99 price already by turning this colour since the weekend.
Thursday is market day, so we walked into town to get our veggies, fatally past our wonderful florists, with Cottinus still in my minds eye (and not wanting to butcher him for foliage quite yet) I couldn't resist some autumn colour to bring inside.
...try not to notice how much my windows need cleaning! It did rain a lot yesterday in defence!
Anyway, mindful of the fact that winter is a-coming, and heeding my small sons nesting needs I cracked on with the last side of the binding on his (self designated) TV Quilt!


Sitting in the autumn sun, sewing whilst Baby Button slept, that's three reasons to be cheerful if ever there were some.



No comments:

Post a Comment